Terms of service for Moroccan Decor
Vesterbrogade 77, 1620 København V, Denmark
+45 91 57 57 00
Starting year: 2011
At (Maroccan-decor.com) we reserve the right to refuse your order in the event of mis-pricing on the web site, or if an ordered item has been sold out or taken off the shelves.
We reserve the right to change prices without prior consent.
(Moroccan Decor) accepts payment with VISA, VISA Electron, MasterCard, MasterCard debit and Maestru.
The payment will not be deducted from your card until the ordered items have been shipped.
All prices are in (Euro) and including VAT.
At (Maroccan-decor.com) we will do what we can, to send orders received before (18:00) the same day. Orders received later in the day will be sent on the next business day.
(We delivery our goods with GLS)
Consumer rights apply in accordance with applicable laws. You are entitled to return an item due to material failure or product defects. You may get the item repaired, replaced, refunded, or get a price reduction, depending on the specific situation.
You are not entitled to return items due to problems or defects that are the result of improper handling of the item.
You must notify us about a problem or a defect within reasonable time after discovering it.
(Moroccan Decor) will cover the return costs assuming they are reasonable.
Use the following address when sending returns:
1620 København V
We will not accept parcels sent with Cash-on-Delivery
In order to receive a refund, you need to include your bank and account details in your complaint. Those details can safely be transmitted in an e-mail or through other electronic means, as they aren’t confidential, and as they will only be used by us to handle the transaction.
Return policy We have a 14-day return policy for items purchased in our web shop.
The 14-day period starts when you:
• Receive the item
• Receive the last item of an order where some items have been shipped separately
• Receive the last part of an order when an item is sent as a multiple consignment
• Receive the first item when there is an agreement regarding regular deliveries of an item over a period of time
The shipping costs for returns are paid by you.
In order to return an item, you need to contact us within 14 days of receiving the item, and notify us. The notification should be sent in an email to (email@example.com). In the message you need to state your intent to return the item.
You can also use our return form and include it in the parcel. Return form (Insert link)
Please note, that you cannot return an item by simply refusing to accept the parcel, without notifying us about it.
Goods not eligible for returns
The following goods are not included in the return policy:
• Goods specifically crafted after your specifications, or with a clear tie to you
• Sealed goods that, due to health or hygienic reasons, are unsuitable for returns, and where the seal has been broken
• Goods that, due to their nature, will be irreversibly tied to others at delivery
• Goods with broken seals
• Provided non-financial services, if the delivery of the service was commenced with prior and explicit consent and agreement about the service not being eligible for a return once the service has been completed
• Delivery of digital content not delivered on physical media, if the delivery of the service was commenced with prior and explicit consent and agreement about the item not being eligible for a return once the delivery has been commenced
• Newspapers and magazines, excluding subscriptions for such publications
• Goods and services sold through public auctions
• Goods that age quickly are quickly obsoleted
In order to make use of our return policy, you need to return your order without unnecessary delay and no more than 14 days after you have notified us about your intent to do so.
The costs involved in returning the item(s) to us are paid by you. You are also responsible for packing the item(s) properly.
You need to include a copy of the order confirmation. Handling will be quicker if you also fill in and include our return form.
You are responsible for the item(s) from the time of delivery, until we have received the return shipment.
We will not accept parcels sent with Cash-on-Delivery.
State of returned goods
You will only be responsible for any decrease in the value of an item, if you have used it more than required, in order to determine the item’s properties and how it’s used. In other words, you can try it the way you could in a physical store.
If the item has been used more or in other ways than described above, it will be considered to be used. This means that you may only receive a partial refund, or no refund at all, when returning the item, depending on the state of the item at the time of the return.
In other words: In order to be eligible for a full refund, you need to try the item without actually starting to use it.
Refunds for returned goods
If you return an item, we will refund the money you paid for it. In case the value of the item has decreased and you are responsible for it, then the decrease in value will be deducted from the refund.
When returning an item, all costs will be refunded, including delivery costs (excluding extra costs, incurred as a consequence of you not using the cheapest delivery option available), without unnecessary delay, and no more than 14 days after the day when we received your notification about returning the item.
The refund will be done using the same payment method you used when paying for the item, unless you have specifically requested another method.
We reserve the right to delay a refund until we have received the returned item, unless you have provided documentation for shipping it.
You have 2 years’ right of complaint pursuant to current purchase law